nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Can I add Extra Link in NukeNAV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zacklk
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: How Can I add Extra Link in NukeNAV Reply with quote

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to add a extra link in NukeNAV. I mean in the top NukeNav bar. not the block. and if you can also tell me how to move a sub link as a main link in NukeNav. example if i need to download to show in top links (not under modules--> downloads) how can i do that? thanks in advance.

spasticdonkey
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the menu is generated @
includes/jquery/nukeNAV.php

to keep the downloads module from appearing twice you need to first add 'Downloads' to the $menuModules array

find
Code:
$menuModules = array('Credits', 'Feedback', 'Forums', 'Legal', 'Member_List', 'News', 'nukeNAV', 'Private_Messages', 'Recommend_Us', 'rwsMetAuthors', 'Search', 'Sitemap', 'Statistics', 'Stories_Archive', 'Submit_News', 'Topics', 'Your_Account');

change to
Code:
$menuModules = array('Credits', 'Downloads', 'Feedback', 'Forums', 'Legal', 'Member_List', 'News', 'nukeNAV', 'Private_Messages', 'Recommend_Us', 'rwsMetAuthors', 'Search', 'Sitemap', 'Statistics', 'Stories_Archive', 'Submit_News', 'Topics', 'Your_Account');

then you need to add your link. not sure exactly where you want it, but to add right after the "home" link

find
Code:
$nukeNAV = '<ul id="nukeNAV" class="nukeNAV"><li><a href="./">'._HOME.'</a></li>'."\n";

after add
Code:
if (is_active('Downloads')) {

$nukeNAV .= '
<li><a href="modules.php?name=Downloads" title="">Downloads</a></li>';
}

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeNAV (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: