nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Feeds not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zacklk
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Forum Feeds not working Reply with quote

Im using ur nukeSEO feeds. all the feeds seems to work fine except for the forum feeds. its giving me a error

"There seems to be a problem with the server, sorry for the inconvenience. We should be back shortly."

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this. thanks in advanced.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you might be using phpNuke without the security patches.

Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually no, thats not it or the other feeds wouldn't working either.
I thought perhaps it might possibly also be forum MODS you might have installed causing a mis-matched between the forum tables but that is not the error I would expect to see.

The error message you have posted is a standard *nuke message indicating that no connection could be made to the MySQL server. This usually indicates your host is either limiting the number of concurrent connections or has a query limit, which is only normally seen on free or really cheap hosting accounts.
You may want to check with your host if there are any query limit restrictions in place.

zacklk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm they dont have a query limit and i get my forum posts in NukeSeo sitemap. all other feeds works fine. downloads, news etc. and im using short links mod also. im using PHP-Nuke 8.0

Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then the only thing I can think of is a mis-match between the table fields. The feed looks for specifc fileds in the table and if you have a forum mod installed, the feed has no way of knowing and you get a mis-match between the number of fields actually there and what is expected.

Before we go down that road though, please make sure you Forum module is active and access is set for anonymous user access.

zacklk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is active. and visible to everyone. but only registered users can post. and i have quick replay mod, BBcode 6.0 and i added google ads bitwin posts.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian wrote:
Actually no, thats not it or the other feeds wouldn't working either.

not necessarily because the forums are quite different animal, with potential integration issues...

zacklk, you got the nukeFEED from this site here right and didn't take it from the RavenNuke(tm) distribution?? Not sure it matters with the exception that in RN, we moved the forum script files that were under includes to under the forum module directory.

We may need to hear from Kguske on this one to figure out how that message is getting reached.

zacklk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey montego thanks for the reply. ya i downloaded from here. after i saw about this from ur site. and i like to ask u whther i can turn my phpnuke 8.0 site in to reven-nuke without loosing anything. is it possible?

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to do that. There are instructions in the RN download and online for upgrading and converting from all versions of PHP-Nuke, including 8.0.

See this Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: