nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

block does not appear when i've entered in the feed url

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hslegion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: block does not appear when i've entered in the feed url Reply with quote

Hello,
not sure if this is a problem with nukepie or with the nukeEvoluton blocks themselves but i figure its worth asking as i can't find this problem elsewhere in the forums.

I've installed NukePie.. . I try and create a new rss block just by entering in a title and the rss feed url. I also tried adding it via the 'setup' function that allows me to add a default feed and then select it from the drop down list under 'custom'. However, using either of these methods, the block simply does not appear either on the page where i can move blocks around or on the home page. I've refreshed pages, tried it a dozen times. Its stumped me as to whether i should be investigating a nuke problem or a nukepie problem.

If you have any clues, give it a shout, otherwise don't sweat it. I figure it'll come good in time...
cheers
leg

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a URL in the blocks table for this block?

hslegion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi kguske, Thank you for you reply. I may have figured it out. I'm building a giant site with multiple nuke evolutions running from a single set of files. (so multiple databases but just one set of files). There is one login across all these different nuke sites. It seems that by using the cache and logging in across multiple forums, the themes and blocks all seem to get jumbled up! a problem i had not foreseen in my insane project.
One more problem to deal with.
pk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: