nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NSN News

View previous topic :: View next topic  
makheda

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: NSN News Reply with quote

1- THKS 4 the work done.

2- Need some help to configure the html tags; in the config add, it's all array things, and I don't know how it should look like in the NSN config. It doesn't like the array thing. Rolling Eyes

And thks a lot for the sitemap module: very great!!!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: NSN News Reply with quote

If you use nukeWYSIWYG with NSN News, the NSN configuration should be replaced with the allowable HTML array in config.php.

lupo_75

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm in trouble to understand why my php-nuke 7.6, nsn news 2.0 and FCK Editor 2.6.3 don't run as well!!!!
Problem is that if I try to create a table in article, the system change tags in something different after pressed preview button (and if I manually correct the code, after sending the article, same problem will raise again) .
I tryed to replace files downloaded from here several times, with no success!
Problem is not present if I use original news module.
First question:
where do I have to configure allowable html tags in NSN News? Do I have to use admin panel or I have to edit a file?
In first case do I have to rewrite all tags in a format recognized by the module (such as table=>1 instead of 'table'=array()... and so on)?
Is there any other step to follow, after loaded files (for both Fck editor and NSN News modification) and changed config.php and mainfile.php?
Please help me... I'm getting crazy!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: NSN News Reply with quote

NSN News has its own allowable HTML tags, which are maintained in the admin panel. I don't remember exactly, but I believe if you use the file that comes with nukeWYSIWYG, it will use the allowable HTML defined in config.sys.

So if you change allowable HTML in config.sys for nukeWSYWIG, and modify NSN News (or use the NSN News file that comes with nukeWYSIWYG), you should be OK.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: