nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

post install issue w/ Keyword edit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gothicpenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

Love this module!

But I get these errors when I click 'Research & Edit':

Quote:
Warning: array_flip(): The argument should be an array in /***/***/public_html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 106

then the buttons show, after that:

Quote:
Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /***/***/public_html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 125

is repeated 19 times, then it shows the edit boxes, then this line is displayed:

\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">\n"; ">
just about the 'Save - Reset' buttons.

Any ideas??

Thanks for a helpful module!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

There could be an issue with the values of the META tags or keywords. Do any of the tags / keywords contain a quote, slash, double-quote, or some other character that would cause a problem?

If so, manually remove it from your meta.php and try again. We may need to put some edits to remove those characters before saving.

gothicpenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

Thanx for the quick response.

I checked my meta.php file, there was a keyword with a hypen.
Removed it and still get the errors but noticed 2 different line #'s

Quote:
Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /***/***/public_html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 125

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /***/***/public_html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 131

otherwise the tags seem ok, what do you suggest next?

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

Interesting site Embarassed

One problem I noticed when testing earlier is that, before editing, you must make sure that all your META tags, including keywords, are ONLY on one line in your meta.php. If you have, for example, keywords on multiple lines, the META tag editor goes nuts. If this is the case, manually delete the newline / carriage returns until each META tag is only on one line.

If that doesn't work or isn't the problem, email your meta.php to kguske at nukeseo dot com, and I'll take a look.

gothicpenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

just sent ya my meta.php

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

The meta.php was significantly modified from the standard PHP-Nuke meta.php. In the standard file, META tags are specified like:
Code:
$metastring = "<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"Content-Type\" CONTENT=\"text/html; charset="._CHARSET."\">\n";

$metastring .= "<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"EXPIRES\" CONTENT=\"0\">\n";
$metastring .= "<META NAME=\"RESOURCE-TYPE\" CONTENT=\"DOCUMENT\">\n";

In your version, this was specified like:
Code:
echo "<meta HTTP-EQUIV=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset="._CHARSET."\">\n";

echo "<meta HTTP-EQUIV=\"EXPIRES\" content=\"0\">\n";
echo "<meta name=\"RESOURCE-TYPE\" content=\"DOCUMENT\">\n";

The META tag editor looks for the $metastring constant, and capital META, NAME and CONTENT tags.

Also, the GENERATOR tag should not be removed.

With the updated file I sent, you should be able to specify keywords with dashes, and everything should work correctly.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

For everyone, if you're having problems with your meta.php file, it's a good idea to replace it with a standard PHP-Nuke meta.php file and use the editor to modify it to what you desire.

gothicpenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

Just dropped in the 'stock' meta.php

Now the meta tag editor works perfect!
Very Happy
Thank you for the quick resolution.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: post install issue w/ Keyword edit Reply with quote

You should have been able to use the one I sent, but it should be easy enough to add your tags...

Good luck with your SEO efforts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: