nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
floppy
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

I recently updated to php 5 and now when I click the image button I get the following message where that other language use to be.

Quote:
Not Found
The requested URL /create.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.clan-themes.co.uk Port 80

I don't understand where create.php comes into play. I don't think I ever had it before.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

What OS is the server using?

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

I just tested on my XAMPP (Windows) installation and had no problems with the image button on PHP 5. I even uploaded a file. Are there any other changes made to the FCKeditor installation? Plugins?

floppy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

No, but I have a feeling Apache is missing some configuration that fckeditor requires. I am on Unix btw.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

I have used FCKeditor with PHP 5.2.0 and recently upgraded to 5.2.3 and I have no problems with either.
Using linux with Apache 1.3.37

Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

Could you post the entire error message?

Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

I have just checked the entire 'trunk' of Raven Nuke and there is no mention of 'create.php' in any of the files.

floppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

floppy wrote:
I recently updated to php 5 and now when I click the image button I get the following message where that other language use to be.

Quote:
Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't understand where create.php comes into play. I don't think I ever had it before.

I did the whole search for create.php too. Thats what believes me to think its apache problem. I am using 5.2.3.

Thats what I see when I click the img button in my editor.

The full text
Quote:
Not Found

I reinstalled the mod just to be sure, but still no change.

Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

There have been ocassions when I have had a 404 error in the place you have noted within the editor, though to be honest, I cannot remember if it ever mentioned create.php
I recall that I only ever saw it in the first version of nukeWYSIWYG but I'm racking my tiny brain to think what the cause was....

I remember it was some obscure one-off type thing, possibly, I *think* it might have been something to do with the GD library not being compiled correctly coupled with the fact I had hard coded the image path to an external site (rather than using the editors built in image upload feature).

'create' is actually a GD library command so I guess its possible that the php extension is being added somewhere.

Sorry I cannot be more specific as the problem I had seemed to cure itself and even though the 'preview' pane showed this error a few times, when I went to look at my news article, the image was there with no problems.
If your using a dedicated or VPS you might want to try re-compiling apache ensureing GD and EXIF supprt is enabled.

floppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

I found the problem. I have installed a smiley generator on my site.

http://www.clan-themes.co.uk/smileys.html

To use I had to add some .htaccess code. It is as follows. (yeah its the cause I should of know gah)

Code:
#--SmileyScript

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
</Limit>
<Limit PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName www.smileysigncreator.com
AuthUserFile /home/smileysi/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
AuthGroupFile /home/smileysi/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule image/(.+) create.php?id=$1 [L]

</IfModule>

Now I just gotta figure out how to fix it. Sad

Maybe its that last rewrite and the path.

floppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

Confirmed! I changed that last rewrite rule to the direct path and it works like a charm now.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

Great - thanks for the follow-up!

Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: php 5 configuration and WYSIWYG Reply with quote

Indeed. Thanks for letting us know your fixed up Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: