nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sitemap configuration table?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigvansant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Sitemap configuration table? Reply with quote

After following what I thought were pretty straight forward install directions (readme file), I get this error with path variations about a dozen times When I go to the Sitemap module. The path below is where I downloaded the initial download to my computer.

#########
106.10.08 14:23 B C:\downloads\software\NukeSEO\nukeSEOb1\nukeSEOb1\html\modules\Sitemap\content\Content.php --> ftp.whatsherdeal.com /public_html/modules/Sitemap/content Content.php 106.10.08 14:23 B C:\downloads\software\NukeSEO\nukeSEOb1\nukeSEOb1\html\modules\Sitemap\content\Downloads.php --> ftp.whatsherdeal.com /public_html/modules/Sitemap/content
##########
at the bottom of the page I get this error
######
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: seows_ftp in /home/whatsher/public_html/modules/Sitemap/nukeSEOfunctions.php on line 57
#######
I'm wondering if I didn't set a config file somewhere. I can't seem to find an obvious config table in my database and the error above looks like a path problem. What is meant in the readme file where it says ...
"...3. Log on as an administrator, and set the Sitemap configuration
(this automatically creates a configuration table) "... What would the config table be named and where would I set the Sitmap configuration?

Thanks

Craig

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sitemap configuration table? Reply with quote

How is your nuke URL set in admin preferences?

Did you add any extra files to the modules/Sitemap/content directory? It looks like your FTP client or host may have added an extra file to this directory. If so, it must be removed.

Also, if you go to the nukeSEO admin function, it will create a Sitemap configuration table. If you check the Sitemap configuration, you can disable modules you don't want to be included in the Sitemap.

craigvansant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Sitemap configuration table? Reply with quote

Thanks .. you were so right. My FTP client placed a log file in that content directory. Now it's fine. Is the table you speak of called nuke_seomodules ?

Thanks again for your help Very Happy

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sitemap configuration table? Reply with quote

Yep.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: