nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Date problem resolved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Date problem resolved Reply with quote

The Google sitemap lastmod date was formatted incorrectly. This has been corrected and the download has been updated. One file changed: /modules/Sitemap/nukeSEOfunctions.php

egranto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Date problem resolved Reply with quote

hi i still y have a few bugs

i summit my sitemap yesterday and google told me the date are bad
Code:

#         $date = date('Y-m-d\TH:m:sO');
         $date = date('Y-m-d\TH:m:s');

and the config of my site map takeme into 2 levels down of my site

in example

http://domin.com/folder/folder/(my nuke Root)index.php
but the config link bring me to

http://domin.com/index.php

any sugestion??

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Date problem resolved Reply with quote

The date problem should be resolved with the latest version. Please PM your URL so I can take a look.

I'm not sure I understand the other issue - it might be related to your PHP-Nuke patch version or it could be a problem with the Nuke URL setting in your admin preferences. Are you saying that when you try to configure the sitemap, you are redirected to an index page? If so, do any of the other nukeSEO functions work?

egranto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Date problem resolved Reply with quote

send it ....

yes all work fine just the config link Rolling Eyes

by the way nice script

and by the way the metas analizer dosent read well the dinamics titles and meta generacion of php

evertime did i test it told did none of my pages has title and bad meta
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

my meta.php generated in local host look did i remove the <
Code:

title>FOROCRdance  Lo mejor de la escena nacional y el mundo</title>
META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"">
META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="+25">
META NAME="RESOURCE-TYPE" CONTENT="DOCUMENT">
META NAME="DISTRIBUTION" CONTENT="GLOBAL">
META NAME="AUTHOR" CONTENT="Grant @ FOROCRdance">
META NAME="COPYRIGHT" CONTENT="Copyright (c) by FOROCRdance">
META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="dark,foro,IDM,experimental,Deep,Musica electronica,informacion,latinoamaerica,Tutorials,musica,electronica,costa rica,tica,goa,house,clubbing,rave,fiesta,party,ticos,productores,psy trance,drum,and,base,drum and base,jungle,zoster,progressive,eventos,argetina,bolivia,colombia,mexico,usa,club,culture,dance,techno,festival,music,drinks,fun,trance,dj,felix del barco,ares,foros,fotos,pictures,gallery,galeria,raves,carl cox,sasha,digweed,dr leo,sweet bo,prestinary,howell,alias ed,tota,club 360,club vertigo,night,life,san jose,bash,junior,tish,andres solano,steve lawler,xomich,radchid,NME,DUSK,traselastica,freak,minimal,chill out,trip hop,liquid funk,the real ones,crrave,crdance,forocrdance,radio,club 83,oh,P.L.U.R,peace,love,United,ali,dj ali,nicolas,guru sigma,grant,egranto,sun project,tim shuldt,THD,xenomorph,DSLBOY,diesel,juju,boy,tambor y bajo,latino,escena,EVOLA">
META NAME="DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="Lo mejor de la escena nacional y el mundo Foro de musica electronica en costa rica ">
META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="INDEX, FOLLOW">
META NAME="REVISIT-AFTER" CONTENT="1 DAYS">
META NAME="RATING" CONTENT="GENERAL">
META HTTP-EQUIV="Set-Cookie" CONTENT="blue-dreams.com">

META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Crdance el nuevo portal de musica electronica en costa rica , aqui encontraras informacion muy variada.">

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: